Harnessing The Power of Your Feminine Wisdom
- Understanding + utilizing your cyclical nature as a tool for increasing productivity
- How to make aligned decisions using both feelings and logic
- Cultivating deep self-trust + connection with your inner wisdom
- Mastering the dance of being both soft & strong as a modern-day woman
- Accessing and embracing your fullest expression as the woman you're here to be
Sustainable success + Preventing Burn-out
- How to use the four seasons of sustainable success to inform your self-care + actions
- The in's & out's of creating supportive boundaries between work + life
- Giving yourself guilt-free permission to rest & simply be instead of "doing"
- Balancing all of your life's roles while creating an impact
- Why our obsession with to-do lists isn't helping us achieve more
trailblazing a new success narrative for women
- Why our current success model is linear, forceful, + hierarchal and what to do about it
- Silencing the pesky inner critic that tells us we can't break out of the norm
- Understanding our primal feminine instincts, wisdom, + needs in the context of modern day life and work
- How to create a life of powerful impact while maintaining a sense of flow + effortlessness
- Why "women supporting women" needs to be more than just a hashtag
the art of leading a soulful business
A one-day retreat for women entrepreneurs
This is an experience, curated in service of gathering ambitious women leaders + entrepreneurs in sisterhood to architect a soulful business aligned with their mission and to embrace a new approach to success that honors their innate feminine wisdom.
Emily has led private soulful goal-setting workshops for teams of women in corporate, retail, small business, and academic environments, among others, including Lululemon Athletica & Slippery Rock University.
She has also led custom + themed women's circle workshops + full-day retreats for women leaders across the United States at James Gallery, Yoga Flow Pittsburgh, Inhale Yoga Pittsburgh, Urban Yoga Charleston, Oceananda Yoga, Circle + Moon, among others.
Emily has also been a featured speaker at Chatham University, Emerge Summit, and The Fearless Warrior Yoga Conference, in addition to her own workshops and events, as well as a number of in-person retreats and virtual summits and conferences.
Emily brings a unique, fun, & inspiring edge to workshops, conferences, retreats, and team development specifically designed with women's biology, evolutionary instincts, psychology, + societal perspectives in mind, making complex and deep concepts tangible and accessible for every woman in the room.
Our team would be happy to discuss ideas, topics, + formats that would be a perfect fit for your organization, business, or event.
Please submit your inquiry using the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule a phone call for further discussion.
what women are saying about their experiences at emily's events:
“Emily helped me feel like I could play big & there was clarity manifesting around my journey. I️ feel nourished & nurtured. The support I️ received was invaluable.”
“Your presence allowed me to feel safe and supported to truly open the gates back into my power. The extra little touches of beauty placed along this retreat - flowers, music, meditations, food, fire burning - all together felt like the soulful “home” I️ needed to bring me back to receive and share. I️ will always celebrate this amazing time and place with you and am so grateful our worlds divinely came together.”
"This weekend ended up being exactly what I️ needed to break through the barriers/obstacles that were holding me back. Going into this weekend, I️ knew who I️ was and what I️ wanted, but I️ did not know how I️ was going to serve and use my life’s purpose to inspire and grow others. By being surrounded by your energy & wisdom, which is constantly radiating, I️ now know that I️ am well on my path of living a fulfilled life in which I️ can and will inspire others to live mindfully, healthy, & in balance. Thank you for being so warm, welcoming, & accepting of me and my journey.”