A RITUAL is defined as "a series of actions or type of behavior regularly and invariably followed by someone."
But my own personal definition + intention for you through this guide sounds more like this:
Rituals are critical touchstones + gateways in our lives, that allow us to:
- Stay the course of your life's mission, even when it feels tough
- Create success on your own terms
- Truly live, love, and lead by devotion + design
- Create inspired action that feels fun and exciting instead of like "hard work"
- Shift core beliefs and energy that keep you stuck, stressed, broke, + unfulfilled
- Have the faith and confidence to pursue your own personal liberation, passion, fulfillment, and purpose
- Knowing yourself on a deep and intimate level so that you never feel unclear, confused, or doubt yourself again
- Feel truly alive, lit up, and passionate about your mission and your work in the world
- Become a magnet for your deepest desires
The ritual you'll receive today is one of my FAVORITE exercises to do + it creates a powerful shift in every area of my life almost instantly!
I can't wait to share it with you!
Love + Light,
Emily is a Mentor-Masterclass certified Life Coach, Women’s Leadership Coach + Sisterhood Expert helping ambitious + soulful women on a mission to live, love, and lead with devotion + design, so that they can truly change the world from the inside-out, create a meaningful impact through their work, and become the leaders they were born to be.
She is the founder of Freedom Is Sexy, as well as the Inspired Goddess Sisterhood. Emily also works privately with just 12 hand-selected amazing women who are ready to devote themselves wholeheartedly to experiencing their greatest aliveness, living their mission, making a big impact, and truly being the change they wish to see in the world.
Emily has been featured in various publications, including The Huffington Post, The Self Love Formula, Best Kept Self + Success Society.
Whenever she’s not coaching, you can find her drinking exceptional tea, listening to (loud) music, starting dance parties, + soaking up the sunshine.