Curated events for ambitious women leaders + entrepreneurs
Gather in sisterhood, discover your innate feminine wisdom, + create a visionary approach to your work in the world
THE ART OF LEADING A SOULFUL BUSINESS: A ONE-DAY RETREAT FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
Saturday July 28th
Pittsburgh, PA [exact location TBD]
Join me and an intimate group of ambitious women entrepreneurs for a full day immersive experience to gain the clarity, perspective, & support to propel your business forward in a way that feels deeply aligned for you.
Through group coaching, a sisterhood circle, custom oracle card readings, & private "hot-seat" style coaching, we'll create soulful strategies for sustainable success in your business & beyond.
During this full day retreat, you'll learn how to work smarter instead of harder, leverage your innate feminine wisdom in your work, & rise into your leadership.
Together, we will hone in on your mission + message, vision for growth, critical mindset shifts for success, & a clear action plan to start implementing right away ... that won't burn you out, or leave you with more on your to-do list!
This experience is for you if you ...
- Feel overwhelmed by a never-ending list of things you could be doing to launch, grow, or scale your business.
- Procrastinate taking action consistency and sticking to your commitments in your business.
- Know that your negative, fearful, self-doubting, or scarcity mindset is holding you back from creating the results you want.
- Have so many ideas that you don't know where to begin.
- Are feeling a little slow, stagnant, or stuck in your business.
- You feel like you're always busy, working hard, + wondering if you're doing enough.
- You own a business or want to turn your side-hustle into your full-time gig.
- Need a clear plan of action to bring your ideas to life & generate more $$$$ in your business.
A healthy lunch, tea, & snacks throughout the day will be provided.
Space is extremely limited to just 7 women, so please register early!
Hear from past attendees:
"How honored I am to have been present in this circle... to feel supported, encouraged, and inspired to put my best self forward. Thank you for renewing my hope and reigniting my passion for my own path."
- Brandi, Teacher & Aspiring Entrepreneur
"Thank you for sharing your beautiful soul + guiding me to use mine! Your insight was truly inspiring + spot on! I can't wait to start implementing your suggestions + celebrate my victories with you!"
- Lorraine, CEO & Entrepreneur
"Emily created such an inspiring experience. Gathering in sisterhood in such a beautiful and inviting environment set the stage for soulful conversation, sharing, & opening up. I gained practical tools that I can implement immediately in my business. Emily's wisdom and intuitive guidance was incredible and I'm so grateful for the time we shared!"
- Cortney, Lifestyle Entrepreneur
No refunds will be issued for live events. Your investment can be applied to another product or service with Emily Cassel Coaching if an emergency arises and you are unable to attend.
The art of leading a Soulful Business
April 7, 2018 at a private residence on James Island, SC
This is for you if…
- You tend to have a to-do list a mile long
- You have a tendency of pushing yourself too hard (to the point of burnout or procrastination)
- You're unclear on your mission, vision, and/or bigger picture "why" behind your business (or business idea)
- You desire support around how to bridge the gap between where you are + where you'd love to be in your business + life
- You feel like you've hit a plateau or ceiling in your business, and things aren't progressing or growing at the rate you're used to or expecting
- You have a difficult time finding balance when it comes to taking action in your business + creating boundaries between your work + other areas of your life
- You feel like you're always busy, working hard, + wondering if you're doing enough
- You're intrigued by learning more about leveraging your distinctly feminine brain, body, instincts, + energy in your business and life
expect to walk away with...
- A clear 360-degree vision for your life + business
- A strategic timeline and map for your most fulfilling month yet
- An inspiring and profitable plan that you feel confident and energized to follow through on effortlessly
- Strategies to take aligned action with less hustle + pushing, and more flow + ease
- A fearless, limitless, + expanded perspective about what's possible for you
- The feelings of wholeness, support, empowerment, clarity, confidence, flow, + ease
first love | Yoga + sisterhood workshop
February 11, 2018 at Inhale Yoga Pittsburgh
When we think of our “first love,” a picture of ourselves rarely comes to mind. Instead, we consider all the past relationships we’ve been in, and factors outside of ourselves that had us feel worthy, whole, loved, romanced, nourished, and cared for.
Join Soulful Success Coach, Emily Cassel, and Yoga Teacher, Sydney Shoff at Inhale Pittsburgh for a cozy winter sisterhood gathering, where coaching and yoga come together to eliminate any barriers that are keeping you from experiencing the depth of your radiant heart.
Because when a woman treats herself as a loved one, she becomes unstoppable, and that is why both Emily and Sydney are on a mission to reclaim and redefine the phrase “first love.”
Because women who love themselves have reclaimed the power within to create absolutely anything in this one beautiful life. Because women who love themselves hold the keys within their hearts to truly transform the world from the inside, out.
In this 2-hour workshop, expect to walk away with...
- A wide open heart + strong sacred boundaries
- Tools + resources to be kinder to yourself
- A renewed sense of purpose, meaning, + nourishment
- The permission to practice self-care on your own terms
- Soulful strategies to reconnect to your own inner guidance + wisdom
- Wholeness + nourishment for your mind, body, + spirit
Ready to set your heart FREE, so that you can unleash your full power + potential this Valentine’s Day?
Savasana at midnight
December 31, 2017 at Urban Yoga Charleston
Time to light it up, burn it off, and let it go. Out with the old, in with the OM. You ready?
Join UFY founder, Meg Gray, and soulful success coach, Emily Cassel, as we gather together and RESOLVE TO EVOLVE in 2018 - through breath, movement, sweat, dancing, celebration and good ol' fashioned holiday cheer!
Got something(s) you’ve been grasping onto a bit too tightly? Something grasping on to you - holding you back? Ready to let it all go, expunge, and make some room for the new? Come on in!
We will begin our evening as we plant the seeds of intention for the year ahead with a guided meditation and intention setting with Emily. Then Meg will lead us in a heated vinyasa flow sure to empower you to flow & sweat your way into a positive resolution! We will end our practice with a mindful reflection of 2017 - helllloooo midnight savasana!
Dancing and champagne toast at midnight to end our evening of celebration, music, yoga and release of EVERYTHING no longer serving you!
After this night, you’ll feel like there’s nothing you can’t accomplish in 2018!
hidden gem candle maker break at candlefish
December 30, 2017 at Candlefish Charleston, SC
Gather together to close 2017 on a high note, surrounded by an inspired group of women ready to make 2018 their best year yet! During this workshop, you'll be guided by Emily Cassel, Soulful Success Coach for Women, to set your intentions for 2018 and choose a theme word for what you'd love to master and embody more of in the new year. Carve out some intentional time for YOU, and get clear about what next year holds for you and how you're going to create more of what you desire in every area of your life.
Oh... and don't forget your journal, a pen, + a bottle of your favorite bubbly or wine to celebrate a year well-lived, well-loved, and well-led!
Expect to leave feeling uplifted, clear, + confident about what next year holds for you, with two custom-scented candles infused with your intentions (and a crystal, for good measure)!
The Sexy Soulful Success Retreat 2017
Friday November 3 - Monday November 6, 2017 in Fripp Island Resort, South Carolina
What Attendees Said About The Experience:
“The one-on-one experiences with Emily helped me feel like I could play big & there was clarity manifesting around my journey. I️ feel nourished & nurtured. The support I️ received was invaluable.” - Anna L.
“Your presence allowed me to feel safe and supported to truly open the gates back into my power. The extra little touches of beauty placed along this retreat - flowers, music, meditations, food, fire burning - all together felt like the soulful “home” I️ needed to bring me back to receive and share. I️ will always celebrate this amazing time and place with you and am so grateful our worlds divinely came together.” - Tierney A.
“This weekend ended up being exactly what I️ needed to break through the barriers/obstacles that were holding me back. Going into this weekend, I️ knew who I️ was and what I️ wanted, but I️ did not know how I️ was going to serve and use my life’s purpose to inspire and grow others. By being surrounded by your energy & wisdom, which is constantly radiating, I️ now know that I️ am well on my path of living a fulfilled life in which I️ can and will inspire others to live mindfully, healthy, & in balance. Thank you for being so warm, welcoming, & accepting of me and my journey.” - Katherine R.
FALL INTO FLOW :: A FALL-EQUINOX SOUL-EBRATION OF ABUNDANCE
Thursday September 21, 2017 at The Cedar Room (Charleston, SC)
Special Guests - Stephanie Burg, Caryn Ohara, + Alexandra Keane
Vendors - Barracuda Moon Jewelry, Ensemble Consignment Boutique, Lotus Healing Center, + Katie Daehler
Sponsors - The French Eclectic, Candlefish, Trish McEvoy, Skirt Magazine, Rutz Organics, Catherine Smith Style, Mylk Bar, Our Sacred Women, The Woodhouse Spa Mt Pleasant
Beneficiary - Women for Women International
Live Your light :: A Summer solstice Sisterhood Soirée
Thursday June 22, 2017 at The Cedar Room (Charleston, SC)
Special Guest - Cortney Ostrosky
Vendors - Barracuda Moon Jewelry, Ensemble Consignment Boutique, Sacred Circle Herbal, + HMS Logbook
Sponsors - Old Whaling Co., West Elm, Petaloso, Candlefish, Move Think Smile, Trish McEvoy Cosmetics, Boob-eez, Charleston Community Yoga, Skirt Magazine
Beneficiary - Women for Women International