I'm super excited to introduce you to my friend, Julia Ford-Carther today on the Sisterhood Spotlight Series!
Julia is the Founder of The Self Love Formula (SLF), which is a media movement + website for Millennial women to receive their information in an inspiring, empowering, and respectful way.
The SLF speaks to Gen Y women, understanding the new, nuanced situations that today’s young women encounter in their daily lives when it comes to self-worth, self-expression and self-love, and serves up some much-needed positive reinforcement. Think fresh do’s and don’ts, compassionate confidence and radical clarity in the distinct and entertaining vernacular of a Millennial, essentially making self-love a socially cool concept for younger generations.
Julia is a WEALTH of knowledge when it comes to being a self-love, relationship, + media maven. And being a woman who is truly embodying the change she wants to see in the world by creating a media movement around empowering women! Hell yeah!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How we can date smarter as millennial women
- The precursor to creating a revolution in any industry
- How to master the Masculine-Feminine roles and energetic polarity to create fulfilling relationships
- How to clarify what you want in a relationship, set higher standards, and NEVER settle
- How to approach challenges with openness instead of constriction, fear, and stress
- Julia’s tips for where to start with anyone looking to start a blog or creative endeavor
- How to motivate yourself by focusing on the pleasure of putting it out there instead of perfection or external validation
Did you LOVE this video? If so, I'd be so grateful if you could SHARE it with a friend you think would love it, too!
This series IS all about sisterhood, after all, so don't hesitate to invite more amazing women into the conversation! We're so much stronger together.
What did you learn from this video? Leave a COMMENT below so we can continue the conversation around self-love changing the world.
Love + Light,