I help visionary women embody a new paradigm of feminine leadership, embrace their inner power, and rise through sisterhood.
I believe our work is an extension of our souls and that our true purpose in life is to be as fully alive as possible. This means recognizing that we are much more limitless than the confines of our physical world and human bodies. Our magic and our power lives within our willingness to do the work to contribute to our souls’ unveiling.
I’ve studied coaching, sisterhood, and goddess archetypal healing under my mentor, Jeannine Yoder, for the past 2 years, but my personal development journey spans waaaaay back into my early childhood. I've always believed that truly anything is possible, and was obsessed with the study of success and happiness even as a kid, assessing and becoming aware of all the examples around me of what that didn't look like.
I saw so many people in my life only half-living, just getting by, not necessarily happy or fulfilled, but relatively neutral. Not inspired, not lit up, but not totally miserable either. They were content, with no vision for the future.
But I have a really unique gift of quickly connecting with someone's soul, on a deep level, and seeing what's really possible for them. So when I saw all of these beautiful souls walking around without having tapped into their truest powerful potential, it hurt me, and I knew I had to do something to change that in a big way.
Before I “retired” to bring my true gifts, pure love, and mission of healing and empowerment to the incredible women of the world, I worked for a local magazine publishing company in ad sales and event planning. It was fun for awhile -- I met some amazing people, and got to attend some lavish events -- but I knew deep down that there had to be more for me… and that it was all waiting on the other side of my Big Leap.
...And I was right! (Phew!)
Now, my days include lots of candles, puppy cuddles, working from home, time spaciousness, walks outside, goddess cards, lots of writing and self-development, reading, connecting with amazing women and supporting inspired women to live their best lives and create a world-changing impact from the inside-out.
That’s not to say I don’t work hard -- because I am completely devoted to my work and my mission. But now, it feels more like play and it gives me such great pleasure and joy to share my work with my clients. I don't push myself, rather, I live in alignment with my creative flow and cycles, taking impeccable care of myself so that I'm always turned on, lit up, and inspired to take action in the way that feels best to me.
I believe struggle and quality of life are choices we make -- we change the circumstances we’ve experienced in the past by making new choices to embody a new way of living, being, and working. And that’s exactly what I teach the women I work with how to do. And I also hold them accountable for following through on their commitments to themselves so that they can create sustainable life changes that never go out of style.
There is always a way to make something happen and to change your life for the better -- sometimes, it looks like action, and sometimes it looks like leaning back, surrendering, and trusting. Both are necessary and both are powerful.
- In using joy as our compass + leaping before we’re ready.
- That our external reality is a mirror for what’s going on inside.
- That the more awareness and willingness we bring to our lives, the more we grow and the more we can truly contribute to the world.
- That we’re all leaders, regardless of your job title or any external factor that you may currently place your identity upon, because we all have a profound effect on the people around us in every moment.
- That we should each take responsibility for the energy we bring to the world and that we spread -- it can be a beautiful fire of passion and love, or a destructive fire that will burn us and others we spread it to.
- In taking care of ourselves deeply and fully.
- In ritual, and in life-soul-mission alignment.
- In everyday ecstasy and total bliss.
- In popping out of bed in the morning, invigorated to bring more light to the world through your work.
- In a new paradigm of women’s leadership where we try easier, and embrace a new pace of effortlessness and spaciousness.
- In knowing, loving, and accepting your WHOLE self -- the parts you’re proud of and those that you’re not proud of.
- That sisterhood will heal the world, and that we learn the most about ourselves and our triggers when we are in a supportive, safe environment of like-minded women.
- In community and collaboration over competition.
- In reverence over comparison or judgement. In women’s divine and inherent gifts that we each come into this world with, and can tap back into through self-awareness and the desire to expand.
- In glowing expansion and effortless guidance.